5G campus license
Wireless.Consulting: We realize your 5G Solutions
Industrial-5G: Hardly any other technology is causing such a furor in the industry right now. This is because a 100 MHz wide frequency spectrum between 3.7 – 3.8 GHz has not been auctioned off, but is available for local allocation. Ideas and approaches for the deployment of a 5G network abound. But by no means all of them can or may be implemented in this licensed frequency band, classic telephony, and Internet services for example. And who says it always has to be 5G?
Ideas become implementable 5G Usecases
As specialists in the industry and especially in automation/process automation, we see enormous potential here for using this licensed frequency band with the right technology for appropriate applications in addition to the familiar radio infrastructures.
As professionals in industrial communication, we create resilient use cases based on your ideas, which we can then transfer into a concrete utilization plan in the course of the application.
Imaginable use cases:
- AGV (Automated Guided Vehicle)
- Remote controlled cranes [URLLC = ultra-reliable low latency communication]
- Sensor networks with enormous density [mMTC = massive machine type communication]
- Automated People Mover [URLLC = ultra-reliable low latency communication]
- Complex networking of entire production sites and factory premises
- Computer-Based Train to Ground Communication (CBTC)
Professional support from beginning to end
In the beginning, we check whether your idea is suitable for a feasible application in a public network with a network slice or rather meets the needs of a private campus network. As professionals in industrial communication, we accompany you through all the phases that your 5G idea has to go through until it is actually implemented. From the recording of your „use cases“ to simulation and measurement with professional planning tools for mobile radio and WLAN (iBwave Design), budgeting, planning and conception, verification of your “business case”, monitoring of implementation to acceptance, we support you in your project. The final result is always the networking of the most diverse clients or applications with a highly available radio infrastructure. From a regulatory point of view, this can be covered by the usage plan of the 3.7 GHz industrial campus networks.
Our 5G campus licensing services:
- Needs analysis and consultation (SA Slices versus NSA Campus Network)
- Corresponding concepts of use (use cases)
- Evaluation of the environment (measurements & site survey)
- Frequency usage plan and application (BNetzA)
- Budgeting and business case analysis
- HF Radio Planning and Design (iBwave Planner & iBwave Design)
- Accompanying the implementation and acceptance of the system
Steps that we take for you in your 5G project:
- We structure your ideas.
- We create use cases or evaluate existing use cases for you.
- We look at the corresponding business cases.
- We prepare the frequency application (regulatory domain) for you.
- We design your radio network (capacity and 3D planning campus network).
- We create or review and evaluate concepts.
- We integrate solutions or monitor implementation.
- We will check your new radio infrastructure (measurement of coverage / EtherSam quality of service).
By the way: With our partner dasNetz AG, even the operation of your campus network can be realized.
Would you like to know when 5G components will be available and what the conditions are for applying for a license for your own 5G campus network, or are you wondering when 5G will be technically mature for your application?